|Tuesday, Thursday||10AM – 7PM|
|Wednesday, Friday||10AM – 6PM|
|Saturday||11AM – 3PM|
|Sunday – Monday||Closed|
THE ORGASM SHOT
Do you wish there was a nonsurgical way to treat urinary leaks that have results from pregnancies, childbirth and/or aging? Do you wish there was a way to rejuvenate your sex life and marriage? Do you want to have enhanced sexual function at any age? Look no further…The Orgasm Shot is a completely natural procedure which activates the female orgasm system. It is virtually painless and performed in as little as an hour with minimal to zero downtime.
Get Your O-Shot And Enjoy:
- Stronger orgasms
- Improved natural vaginal lubrication
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual arousal and desire
- Reawakened feelings of bonding during sex
- Almost entirely eliminates stress incontinence (documented in more than 90% of cases and what the procedure was initially intended for, and the side effects of sexual enhancement became even more of an interest than the incontinence itself)
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (the lips of the vagina)
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Decreased pain with those who suffer from dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse)
- Results may be permanent but will not stop the natural sexual aging process and subsequent treatments may be necessary or desired
THE PRIAPUS SHOT
For your best asset! Is your sexual performance strained because of decreased firmness? Is the age related decrease in penile size causing a disturbing mismatch with your lover? Did what once was straight become curved or painful with age (Peyronies Disease)? Ask us about the new, revolutionary, life changing procedure the Priapus Shot. It is one of several , exciting new treatments available at The Box Med Spa for men. The P-Shot will increase penile circulation through capillary growth resulting in enhanced sexual function.
Why men are choosing the P-Shot for themselves:
- Provides a longer, larger, firmer and fuller penis
- Increased sensation and enhanced pleasure
- Natural restorative growth factors that the body recognized as its own
- Can reverse or significantly improve dysfunction resulting from diabetes and prostate disease
- Allows for other therapies, like those used for erectile dysfunction with medications, work more effectively
- Increases circulation within the penis, improving its overall health
- Minimal to zero downtime
- Very few potential complications
- Minimal risks or complications
- Natural looking results
- Results may be permanent but will not stop the aging process.
- May require additional treatments with aging
Vaginal Rejuvenation (Votiva)
What is Votiva?
Votiva is a treatment that works to help provide rejuvenation to both the external and internal vaginal tissues, all without the need for surgery. In addition to helping with blood flow and sensitivity, the treatment can also help with elasticity and wrinkles on the labia and vulva. It is a relatively simple procedure that could be helpful for many women. The procedure tends to take only a few minutes but has long lasting and incredible results with improvements in sexual health and self-esteem.
How does it work?
Votiva is a radiofrequency (RF) technology and the first and only device on the market that addresses both internal and external vaginal issues, including sexual dysfunction. The InMode Votiva platform has a variety of indications. First and foremost are the benefits related to women’s sexual health. It helps with urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, perineal scarring from childbirth, and vaginal laxity. It has also been helpful with pelvic floor dysfunction, esthetic appearance of the vagina and sexual pleasure with increased sensitivity and libido.
Vaginal Rejuvenation (Votiva)
When will I see results?
Times may vary, however most patients have found that they notice a change by the first and second treatment. The biggest result tends to come after third treatment.
Am I a candidate for Votiva?
How do you know if Votiva is right for you? It can work well for those who have undergone menopause, those who have given birth vaginally, those who are experiencing symptoms similar to post menopause because of breast cancer treatments or a hysterectomy, and many others. If you feel it could be right for you, get in touch with us today.